- Multi-Events Championships: Entries are due Monday, May 21st 10:30pm PST via TrackieReg
- BC Championships schedule
- The full BC Championships technical package
- Open Zone entries for Juniors and Seniors is Sunday May 19th 9:30pm PST via TrackieReg. There are 2 separate events for this in Trackie; one for Juniors and one for Seniors. Top 8 finishers from the Fraser Valley Championships are automatically entered (i.e. Coaches do NOT have to do anything for those athletes).
- Grade 8 invitational entries are due Sunday May 19th 9:30pm PST via TrackieReg.
- Scratch deadline for BCs is May 24th at 3:30pm PST. Schools will be billed for any athletes on their roster after this.
Here is a summary of the time sensitive information you need for the BC Championships. Read over the technical package for ALL the details coaches and athletes need to know.
Congratulations to all the schools and athletes that participated in this years BC High School Track & Field Championships!
The following is a listing of the Final Results.
Thanks again to all our sponsors, BC Athletics Officials and all those that volunteered to make this meet a success!
If you can't make it to the track to cheer on your athletes, all three days of the meet will be live streamed through AthleticsCanadaTV.
Here is the link to the Live Stream Coverage - Watch Live Stream
BC Championships start tomorrow at 3pm at McLeod Athletic Park in Langley.
Available for download are the Heat Sheets for the meet.
Here are the links to a few other things for coaches regarding BCs:
The following merchandise will be available at the meet.
Prices as indicated.
The following are the results for this years multi event championships:
BC Multi-Events Championship Results
Congradulations to all the athletes that competed!